Pat is Matt's foil, and as such, is much angrier and better at video games. He prefers darker and edgier games, whereas Matt plays babby games. He is smarter, though Matt sometimes outwits and trolls him, which Pat can't stand.
He is a self-described survival horror aficionado who loves old school survival horror games with tank controls and fixed camera angles. He is the best controller button masher in the entire world; none are better than Pat at repetitive hand motions. His anger does go overboard at times, such as when he yells at inanimate objects. He is also very cynical, which often conflicts with Liam's extreme optimism.
Like the Essence of Chattur'ga, he is blood red, seething with an aura of violence. Pat also loves effluvial grime and hates being referred to as "Patrick" as it makes him feel like a little boy.
In his spare time Pat enjoys defiling nature, as well as trying to make Children of Men a reality because he hates children.
Despite his baby-man appearance, Pat has a huge penis.
Secretly he is a master fighter capable of parrying many quick punches.
Known Aliases Edit
- Angry Pat
- Snapshot King
- Pat Shortpants
- Chernobyl Baby
- Pat Lavabeard
- Pat Powertuff
- Navi Pat
- Mild-mannered Pat
- Pat the Baby Killer
- Ginger Buns
- El Patto
- Pat the Coward
- Pat the Cheater
- Fuckface - As of Super Best FriendCast No. 089
- Cactus Pat
- Pat the Shitface
- Patrick Fuck-Boivin
- Pat "Hit the Back" Boivin
- Patrick Prep-Boivin
- Patrick Auto-Blovin
- Patrick Fucc-Boivin
- Cake Lord
- Big Bald Bearded Bastard Baby
- “It's all goin' tits up now!”
- — Pat
- “When you're short like me, every bump in the road is a hill you can die on.”
- — Pat 
- “You know what I mean?”
- — Pat[src]
- “Don't worry about it.”
- — Pat
See the rest at the Pat's Quotes page
- Pat's birthday is April 22, 1986, Earth Day.
- Pat is 5'2", making him the shortest member of the Zaibatsu.
- Pat is the only pure Canadian on the channel, with both he and his parents being born in Canada. Pat himself grew up in Châteauguay, a suburb of Montreal.
- Matt and Woolie claim that despite owning a SEGA Genesis (or most likely because of it), Pat did not have a childhood.
- Pat's button mashing skill originated from playing Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.
- Pat says his saltiest moment was winning two brawls that were never aired because of technical issues.
- Pat has beaten Resident Evil 4 ten times: seven times on the GameCube, twice on the Wii and once on PC.
- In episode seventeen of Disaster: Day of Crisis, Pat confirms that he does indeed, love his mom. This is despite the fact that he wanted this shocking claim edited out of the video.
- Although Pat is usually depicted in animations and fan art as having a chin strap, he usually sports a full beard. He is also depicted as having a full head of hair, which is not the case.
- Pat has developed a Stand called 「CRAZY TALK」. The Stand is automatic and activates whenever Pat states a fact, causing reality to change and forcing Pat's statement to become incorrect. An example given by Pat is if he says the sky is blue, it will become red.
- Pat is, in fact, third cousin to US senator Ted Cruz.
See the rest at Pat's Trivia page
See the rest at Pat's Gallery page